Role in Management
•Banking/Financial products and services
• Fibank, IIC
• Elton, Japal
•Agriculture and Agro-Industries
•Sustainable natural resources
•Power, Petroleum and Energy
EMHOLDING invests in entities that demonstrate potential to become industry leaders and are capable of scaling up a successful business concept.
• Internal rate of return: from 25%
• Investment size: From US$500k
• Revenues: US$1 million
• A controlling stake in a company to influence the company’s development strategy and play an active role in operational management.
EMHOLDING plays an active role in developing portfolio companies’ strategy and operational management.
• Strategy development
• Operational management: to realize growth potential and increase operational efficiency.
• Cash management: Optimization of financial reporting; working capital and liquidity management.
• Capital Structuring- of the capital structure